Full Time Chick-Fil-A Host-010122
Who We Are:
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Individually owned & operated restaurant
Pay Type: $11 per hour
Position Type: Full-Time , Daytime or Evening
- Access to healthcare benefits
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Team member scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Employee Meals
- Positive Work Environment
Role and Responsibilities:
The host/hostess is responsible for providing an exceptional guest experience from the point of first engagement until the guest leaves our restaurant. This position requires that the host/hostess be aware of guest needs, observe when guest expectations may have not been met, and do what is necessary to provide a “REMARKABLE” experience for our guests.
- Ensure guests are promptly greeted upon entering the restaurant.
- Ensure use of CORE4 and 2nd Mile Service in all guest interactions.
- Anticipate guests needs such as assisting with children, reserving a table for guests, and assisting guests with all condiments and other items needed for their meal.
- During high volume times the host/hostess should provide guidance and instruction to guests to ensure they understand our queuing and ordering process including introducing the table delivery service.
- The host/hostess should provide regular feedback to team leaders and managers as needed on dining room conditions and customer concerns.
- The host/hostess should confirm order accuracy and deliver meals to guests when possible and have ketchup, straws and napkins readily available when the food is delivered.
- The host/hostess should perform a table touch with each guest approximately 10 minutes after their food is delivered to ensure they have everything needed and provide an offer to refresh beverages.
- The host/hostess should check with each table as they finish their meal and offer to refresh beverages and remove any waste from the table.
- The host/hostess should always represent the values of Chick-fil-A and the operator, and thank guests for choosing to dine with us before they depart.
- When possible the host/hostess should assist dining room team members with cleaning the tables and floors around the tables when guests leave the restaurant.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
The host/hostess should have a pleasant personality and a happy disposition. The host/hostess will be trained in Chick fil a’s CORE4 and 2nd Mile service practices. The host/hostess should always be dressed in the appropriate team attire.
- Ability to manage multiple guest requests.
- Knowledge of Chick-fil-A food and service standards for presentation and taste
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A St. Clairsville!